Marketing Plan Development and Execution
A marketing plan is a document that interprets the marketing strategy into the actions to be taken to market services or products. Eagle Eye marketing experts can work with your business to improve the marketing plan you already have or create a new one.
Eagle Eye has devised a 5-step process to develop an effective marketing plan.
Product and Service Pricing Optimization
- Attract more new clients
- Attract customers to spend more with the transaction
- Improve customer-buying frequency
- Get people in with a specific offer but sell some of them something else
- Drive buys on specific days
- Drive purchases at specific times in the day
- Attract clients with specific target income levels
- Variable pricing based on availability of product
- Variable pricing based on time between purchase and use
- Cost plus markup
- Pricing relative to competition (matching, lower or higher)
- And many more
Management Consulting Business in Providence RI
- Identify the client behaviors that drive productivity
- Devise pricing models
- Approximate price sensitivity (elasticity of demand)
- Develop strategic pricing strategies to guarantee long-term competitive success
- Develop a promotional strategy so as to eliminate or reduce over-discounting
- Identify the best mix of product features including price
- Accurately identify all costs to ensure full cost recovery
- Operational Efficiency Improvement
New England’s Operational Efficiency Professionals
- Operations Optimization
- Standardize and optimize procedures and processes
- Devise or improve controls and processes
- Optimize workflows
- Improve production scheduling to increase the chance that products are delivered when promised and production is conducted in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Improve employee scheduling to make sure that there’re enough employees on hand to do the work needed while at the same time reducing overtime conditions and overstaffing.
- Develop accurate approximating procedures and the tracking systems to make sure you profit from all transaction
- Scale processes and technology to support growth
- Devise an Exit Strategy to Sell Your Business profitably
If you’re considering selling your business anytime in the future, you’ve maybe thought about how much money you would like to get for it. The first question to take into account is how much would somebody on the outside be willing to pay? Eagle Eye can do a business valuation to determine that. We can use several methods but most often a valuation based on business profitability makes the most sense. If your business has a lot of prized assets then an asset value basis might be more appropriate.
The initial step is to increase profitability and cash flow. We use the Eagle Eye Profit Acceleration Method for this. Once we know what we’ve to do, we devise programs to make that a reality.
The next step is to organize your business so that it can run without you. This means that all the things you do, need to be able to be done by somebody else. These tasks need to be completed to create the same end product, with the same quality and at a cost that is the same or lower than it is now.
For this, jobs need to be formalized, authority delegated, financial records accurate, processes written down, technology in place to provide transparency to operations, quality, etc. You may even have to shift some of your employees around or hire somebody with the missing skills.